- How much is Junxure Cloud? General pricing is $65 per user per month billed annually. Please contact a sales consultant for details and potential affiliation discounts.
- Do you offer a free trial? We offer a 30-day free trial on Junxure Cloud.
|EMAIL & OTHER INTEGRATIONS|
- Does Junxure Cloud integrate with email programs? Yes. Send emails from Junxure Cloud to addresses in your database through a PC browser and either Google (Gmail) or Microsoft Exchange. Outgoing emails only are captured and a follow up action can be added. Additionally, with Microsoft Outlook 2007-2013 (not Outlook Web Access) and the Junxure Cloud Outlook Add-in, you can capture both outgoing and incoming emails within Junxure Cloud, each message including a reference to the action created by the initial email.
- What integrations are available in Junxure Cloud? See our integrations page for the latest.
- Does Junxure Cloud offer a client portal? Junxure Cloud integrates with ClientView, our custom portal offering.
|DATA, SECURITY & COMPATIBILITY|
- How far back is my data available? We can restore your database to any day up to two weeks in the past.
- Which browsers are compatible with Junxure Cloud? Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, and Firefox. Check out our system requirements for details.
- Is it secure? Junxure Cloud is designed with security in mind. Your information is encrypted and protected behind enterprise firewalls; industry-standard SSL technology authenticates server connections and encrypts all session traffic. Physical security is provided by our hosting services provider.
|TRAINING & IMPLEMENTATION|
- How long will it take for me to begin using Junxure Cloud? Estimated timelines for your implementation depend on the data migration process and training program you select. In general, firms can expect 2-4 weeks to complete the migration.
- What training programs are available? When you buy Junxure Cloud, you will have several training options to choose from. Our product specialists will help you decide which option is best for your firm.
- Will I receive Technical Support? Yes. Junxure offers industry-leading support by phone or email 5 days a week.
- How will I move my data to Junxure Cloud? We offer an import tool or our Data Migration services to help with this process.
- What are the benefits of using it? With Junxure Cloud, you can streamline workflow, reduce your IT overhead, and provide clients with consistent, high-level service. You have no servers to maintain, no software to install, and easy remote access.
- How does Junxure Cloud help with compliance? Junxure Cloud includes specific data fields, reports and reporting capabilities that can aid in producing the data that you need in the event of an audit.
- What features are included in Junxure Cloud? See the latest feature list.